By: Staff –
Arcade Fire, Chance the Rapper, Muse, Lorde, The Killers, Blink-182, and others will headline Lollapalooza 2017, which is set to take over Chicago’s Grant Park from August 3rd to 6th.
Other notable artists include: Run the Jewels, Wiz Khalifa, Ryan Adams, Alt-J, Migos, Rae Sremmurd, Cage the Elephant, Tegan and Sara, Spoon, Big Sean, the Shins, Joey Bada$$, Charli XCX, Jidenna, Zeds Dead, Kaskade, Car Seat Headrest and more.
4-day tickets for the festival are now sold out. A limited number of single day tickets will be for sale starting today at 10 AM CDT for $120 here.
4-day and single day VIP tickets are also available, with 4-day tickets starting at $2,200, and single day VIP tickets starting at $650.
In addition, for fans looking to get the ultimate Lollapalooza experience, platinum ticket packages are also available starting at $4,200, and will include:
- One commemorative RFID-enabled wristband
- Access to the Air-Conditioned, Platinum ONLY North & South Hospitality Lounges
- Dedicated Festival Entrance
- Complimentary Drinks & Catered Meals
- Access to Platinum Viewing Areas for The 4 Main Stages
- Dedicated Platinum Pass Golf Cart Transportation
- Air-Conditioned Flushable Restrooms
- On-Site Platinum Concierge Services
- Complimentary Locker with Mobile Charging for Each Guest
- Exclusive Festival Merchandise Gift Bag
- Access to The Guest Lounge, All Areas Available to VIP & General Admission